quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2011

I had my eyes closed

Since I was just a kid, my mom says this to me:
"Lena, honey, you shouldn't hang out always with the same group. You need to have more friends, get along with different people. If you don't do that, you will end up alone one day"

And my answer was always the same:
"Mom, take it easy, I am not alone and I don't need more friends. I love these friends, they are great, besides, the other people I know....Well....They are not my type"

That was (and it is) true.
I can say that I've always been a different girl. While my friends were talking about dresses and dolls, I was somewhere running with the boys.
Now, they wear dresses with flowers, they talk about hot guys in novels...and me...I hate that, I am the one who wears skirts with sneakers, jeans and wild hair.



I was, I am and I am always going to be...Differente...but I like it!
It makes me unique!

This year I felt that my Mom was right and I was scared, I did not want to be alone...
Alone amoung people who don't understand me
So....I closed my eyes to the word around me...I panic!

But I open my eyes yet, I still don't know why.
I just know that I finally see lights, colors...I see friends all over me!
They are not like that "especials" friends, at least not yet! But They are my friends!





I've found friends where I've never imagine!
I am not alone! They are here! I was just not seeing them because I was afraid of...Being all alone with my eyes open

But I am Not!
They are here, They always were here!



I just need to open my arms and let them hold me and hug me...

PEOPLE CAN SURPRISE YOU DO YOU KNOW?
My friends...my real friends....We have nothing in commun, they're not my type, but they are here for me!





THE REAL FRIENDS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE DIFFERENT FROM YOU

THANK YOU!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário