terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

Things I like

Sometimes at night I wonder: What kind of things do I like?
I like so many things, that it is hard to answer the most simple question:

What is your favourite thing in world?

Well...I decided to make a list of things that I admire or that make me feel different

Rain:
Why do I like rain? I like it because it calms me, the sound of the millions and millions of drops hitting my window, the circles in the water, the smell of wet grass...It is so relaxing...
When you go outside, and you play in the rain, your clothes get wet, Your hair gets wet...
It's like your taking a huge bath, but not only in the outside of your body, but also inside...The rain clears your mind!


Rainbows:
I like rainbows because they are a sign that the storm is over...That everything is allright now
It has so many colours, that I link it to happiness and fun...It makes me think in all the fairytales that my mom used to tell me when I was little....



The sea and the sky:
Why did I write sea and sky togheter and not in different topics? Well...Because the sea is the reflection of the sky...So they are like wife and husband
When they fight....The sky gets grey and  the sea gets angry and starts to get agitated, creating big waves that make the boats scared...
But...When they are happy, the sky and the sea are the same, BLUE
In those days when you look at the sea, normally you see small waves, ...everything is calm, The wonderfull smell, the sound of waves dieing in the sand...When you look at the horizon, you imagine all your life, the dreams you will persue



Wolves:
They are my favourite animals, because they are the simbol of loyalty and fidelity above all, 2 simple things that for us humans nowadays, means nothing.
In the pack, wolves will help each of them, nobody is left behind...
We, instead fo helping each other, we do everything to get what we want, even if it means stepping on others
I admire wolves and I wish humans would be like them: united!



Butterflies:
I don't know why I like them, I simply do...They are so delicate, so small, so elegants... They fly through green gardens full of beautiful flowers (when there's no polution), they fly to wherever they want, They are free... And us humans, we are stuck in a world full of stupid rules, madness, sadness and even more...
Butterflies means FREEDOM to me...


So...You have now a small list of things I like and you also know why...
Maybe you have the same thoughts about this
Ass: Helena de Troia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário