sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

The Ones

You were the ones who saved me from myself
When I was lost and I couldn't walk
You held me in the dark and showed me the right way
You took me from the water and wiped my stupid tears
When I was almost drowning in it
When things were about to explode in m mind
You told me "it's gonna be alright, I am here for you!"
You have protected me in your arms!
You didn't let me fall like others did before!

You held my hand and pull me up again!

The walls I've put up,
You teared them down because you don't want me to be alone again!

You care about me
and...I care about you!
I know you won't break my heart,
I can count on you...Like you can count on me!

You are my friends!
You glued my heart....
So now, with all my love, I give you a heart full of scars and tears...
I know it seems ugly and old, but it is also full of love that wants to be shared


I AM GIVING YOU MY HEART

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário