sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2011

...?!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY

I can't understand you... I am trying, I really do, but I just can't understand you!
Why won't you stop saying "I am sorry" if you have what you want?!
You chose this! It wasn't me! It was you!
So please stop doing this!
You are driving me crazy!
My heart needs peace!

Why do you always have a question! Why is that question always the same?!
Do you regret it?

TELL ME WHAT'S IN YOUR MIND!

I am not always right!
I don't know what you are thinking!
Can you please, tell me and let me breath?
I don't know what to do!

YOU MAKE ME CONFUSE!

You say you don't understand me...I feel the same
Who are you?
What do you want?

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!

I am not going to guess...
I want to move on...but you don't let me!
Why don't you stop asking things that I've already answer?
Why are you so worry about me?

SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!

You say "ask me anything"
But you never answer!
What do you want me to do?!
I am tired!
Why don't you stop, if you are the one who made me stop?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?!

Well, I also don't know!
You don't let me think, because I don't know what you think!
You are happy, aren't you?! You must be, because you did all this!
So please...Stop this
Decide yourself!
I can't be here, trying to understand you!
I am not a toy!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY
So that we can move on, or decide what we are going to do!
You are making me cry!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário