segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

Let me dream!

Don't wake me up! Let me dream!
If you want to wake me, please make sure that my dream comes true!

Please tell me you feel the same thing I am feeling!
I feel like a child now!
I hope I don't get hurt again!


 

Let me sleep! Let me make this real!
I look like a fool...and I shouldn't....
I don't know what is this....but I am loving it...at least it's better than other stuff!







I feel so excited!
Ça me donne envie de parler français!
Mon coeur est plus agité que jamais!



DON'T WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU ARE SURE!
Let me dream once again!



Let me live my fairytale...Let me feel like a butterfly! 



I am forgeting something...
Love is brutal and my heart is fragile!

I have to be carefull...I don't want to hurt nobody...even if he/she deserves it
But...Honestly...I don't want to get hurt!

I hope I am not wrong about this...
I don't want to feel my face wet again! I don't want to cry!

I will be patient...like I was before!
The time is the key


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário